Join our team!
We are currently hiring a full time Child Development Coordinator!
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
· Possession of or working towards a degree or diploma in the Human / Social Services field;
· Extensive experience in group facilitation and working with children;
· Demonstrates leadership and strong understanding of child development;
· Knowledge of and comfort with the implementation of positive behavioural intervention strategies;
· Conflict management / resolution skills;
· Strong ability to work as a team;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Ability to multi-task;
· Comfort with computers;
· Current certificates in Aboriginal Cultural Awareness, Suicide Intervention, Standard First Aid and CPR, and or a willingness to complete;
· Clear CYIM, Security Clearance, and Driver’s Abstract;
· Class 5 License and ability to drive;
· Caring, open, and friendly;
· Clear understanding of professional boundaries;
· Committed and passionate about children;
· Fluent in a second language is an asset.